Law Firm’s Associates - lawyer Wrocław
In today’s world, professional legal assistance entails working with specialists from other fields: tax advisers, patent attorneys, appraisers, accounting and financial experts.
My Law Firm has a team of reliable external consultants and associates specialising in various areas of law, including:
- tax advisers,
- patent attorneys (I co-operate with Sylwia Oleksiewicz, Patent Attorney, of the Law and Patent Firm in Warsaw (www.oplaw.pl)
- accounting and financial specialists,
- construction appraisers,
- notaries (I co-operate with the Notary’s Office of dr Wisława Boć who provides notarial support, including support to foreigners)
Worthy of special mention is my Law Firm’s co-operation with BudControlling, a company that provides comprehensive services with respect to construction processes, including the following:
- preparation of construction projects,
- organisation of the construction process,
- management of the construction process,
- FIDIC and PRINCE2 management procedures,
- supervision over the construction of specialist facilities and performance of specialist works,
- acceptance of works and facilities,
- accounting for works and expenditures,
- investment process audits, including evaluation of the correct performance of works and the validity and reliability of documents prepared.
In respect of investment projects in the following sectors:
- energy sector construction,
- industrial construction,
- healthcare sector construction,
- general construction, including residential buildings, public venues, commercial facilities, sports venues,
- environmental protection.
My Law Firm’s team offers legal support in the aforementioned aspects of construction processes and has experience in providing services relating to the construction of one of the sports stadiums that were built prior to EURO 2012, as well as other multi-million investment projects.
Moreover, I work with attorneys-at-law and legal counsels from various Polish cities, which enables me to offer legal services also outside Dolnośląskie and Opolskie Provinces. I co-operate on a regular basis with Krzysztof Kitajgrodzki, Attorney-At-Law (who provides services in Warsaw and in Mazowieckie Province), and Zbigniew Kitajgrodzki, Attorney-At-Law (who provides services in Opolskie, Śląskie and Łódzkie Provinces).