I have been practising as an attorney-at-law since 2007, while in the years 2004-2007 I was a legal trainee of the Bar Association in Wałbrzych, pursuing my legal traineeship under the supervision of Tadeusz Piskorz-Deneszewski, Attorney-at-Law, and Anna Piskorz-Deneszewska, Attorney-at-Law. I hold degrees in law from two Universities: of Regensburg (Universität Regensburg, Germany), and of Wrocław.
Foreign languages: English, German and Italian play an important part in my professional practice. My language skills are evidenced, among other things, by the following:
- In respect of the English language: Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), issued by the University of Cambridge, that confirms my fluent command of English; I also participated, as a speaker, in a scientific conference organised in 2004 by the Polish Academy of Sciences (Polska Akademia Nauk (PAN)), where I presented a paper entitled Horizontal Effect of the Charter of Fundamental Rights;
- In respect of the German language: DSH Certificate which entitles its holders to study at all German universities; my fluency in German is also evidenced by my Master’s degree in law awarded by the University of Regensburg (Universität Regensburg); my Master’s thesis (Schuldnerschutz nach Abtretung (Debtor protection with respect to assignment)), written and successfully defended in German; and the ZMP Certificate issued by the Goethe Institut.
- In respect of the Italian language: successful completion of seminars and training courses in legal Italian (taught in German) during my studies at the University of Regensburg, Germany, and completion of 4 semesters of the Italian language course at the Foreign Languages Department, University of Wrocław.
In the years 2003 – 2004, I pursued and completed the following:
- November 2001 – April 2002: "European Law in Theory and Practice" training course in EU competition law, EU procurement law, EU environmental law.
- 1999 – English language course, Introduction to Micro- and Macroeconomics, organised by the Civic Education Project
- In 2003, I pursued my one-month internship at the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Munich under the supervision of Wacław Oleksy, Consul General of the Republic of Poland
- In the years 2003-2005 I participated in numerous lectures on German and EU law at the University of Regensburg
I participated in a number of scientific conferences, for example:
- 24-26 October 2014 – Scientific Conference on civil, criminal and constitutional aspects of wiretapping and electronic eavesdropping, and the National Conference for the Heads of Training Programmes for Legal Trainees (see for more, http://adwokatura.pl/?p=16639)
- 29-30 September 2012, 20-21 October 2012, 27-28 October 2012 – Polish Bar Council Conference on the Protection of the rights conferred by the European Union law in national proceedings and in proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union.
- As of 2004, I have been participating on an ongoing basis in professional training organised by the District Bar Council in Wałbrzych.
- 4-7 April 2006 – training course on Anti-discrimination law in practice, organised by the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights and the District Bar Council in Wrocław.
- Universität Regensburg - Englisch F1
- Universität Regensburg - Englisch F3
- Universität Regensburg - Englisch F6
- Universität Regensburg - Italienisch F1
- Universität Regensburg - Italienisch F3
- Universität Regensburg - Handelsrecht
- Universität Regensburg - Transcript 2002/2003 (1)
- Universität Regensburg - Transcript 2002/2003 (2)
- Universität Regensburg - Transcript 2002/2003 (3)
- Universität Regensburg - Transcript 2003/2004
- Język Włoski - Uniwersytet Wrocławski